Thursday, December 27, 2007

Viva Mexico!


The week before Christmas I went to Mexico City with my dad. He was going down for his work which he does about twice a year, and I finally convinced him to take me! It was lots of fun, I got to wander around by myself for a couple of days and then we went out to see the ruins at Teotihuacan. These pictures are of the Pyramid of the Sun - the third biggest pyramid in the world! (after the Egyptian pyramids I assume) It was awesome... I'll post more pictures later.

4 comments:

Tiff, Adam, Lily, Gemma and Linus said...

Britta! I love your blog title--perfect for you. I totally recognized Teotihuacan from my northern mezo-american class (taught by Dave's uncle). :) I'll have to hear more about your trip.

Christie // lemon squeezy home said...

I love your blog title Britta! It's just perfect (as Alvey said the same, but I thought of it before reading hers, so I still wrote it!). Glad to see you listened to your wise old friends Dezi and Christie:).

laurelinda said...

hola!!!...tan lindas las fotos po
=)

Adam Denison said...

Britta! How come you get to travel the world so much. I'm jealous.

Adam (Alvey's husband)