Sunday, December 30, 2007

The mystery bucket




OK... So I don't mean to be rude or anything, but my roomate who lives in the basement is kind of odd... I mean, she is really sweet and nice and everything, but the other day I went downstairs and found a box for an aquarium in the hallway. This interested me because when we moved in the landlords made a big deal about how we couldn't have pets. So I looked in her room to see if she had fish or something and I found this bucket with the aquarium bubbler inside. The water is very brown as you can see, and at first I couldn't tell what could possibly be living there. Then when I checked a few days later the water was lower and I looked closer and saw fishes...(that is what the orange thing is) :S

6 comments:

Christie // lemon squeezy home said...

You are so funny. I love this post since you told us about it before but we never knew there were fish in there. Honestly, what is she doing??? Getting them all good and fat to eat later...YUCK! The brown water, everything, what else could be hiding in there???

laurelinda said...

hey! how can do that to ur roomate?...=( mala po. Ya chao pesa'

laurelinda said...

sorry me falto el you...oye soy mala onda con tu compaƱera de depto po...

The Allen Family said...

There really are fish in there? Yikes. Shame on her. Maybe she'll somehow find this blog and see what you really think of her and want to move out. Hmmm... :)

Britta said...

ooo... now I feel bad :( she really is a nice girl. I was just so blown away by finding this... that's all...

Tiff, Adam, Lily, Gemma and Linus said...

Britta, do yourself a favor and don't let your roommate know you have a blog--if she knows your snooping around in her room then commenting about it in your blog it might lead to complications with the living arrangements. he he he... :) I'm glad you discovered it was only fish and not a severed head or something disturbing like that.