Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Snowboarding Day at the Canyons!
















I skipped out on class today (wahoo!) and went snowboarding with my sister, Erin. It was a fabulous day, sunny and warm even, we had to unzip our jackets. We had a good time. I just love the snowy mountains and the evergreens and the powder when you just kind of float over it. We wanted to go off some jumps too, but the place where they usually have the "baby" jumps, which are the only ones I dare to go off, was closed! And we didn't dare to go off the really big snowboard park jumps, even though we considered it. So no cool jumping pictures, unfortunately.

3 comments:

The Allen Family said...

How very fun!! You girls look very cute. Don't you love this weather? I wish it could stay like this for a long while. Will you need some more practice off little jumps before you go off the big ones? Or what would it take? A dare perhaps?

Christie // lemon squeezy home said...

That looks way fun. I love this weather as well--totally makes me sooooo happy!

Tiff, Adam, Lily, Gemma and Linus said...

Oh, that reminds me of when you, Dez and I skipped classes Freshman year to go skiing at Sundance. I'm glad you got a break--it sounds like you could use one!