Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Ahh... the beach


Well, school started this week again. Sigh....
So I thought it would be a good time to remember the sun and the beach. This picture is from when I went to California with my friends Elizabeth and Amanda in August '07. We stayed at this SWEET hotel in Santa Monica, that is the hotel behind me. It was literally on the beach. We were living the good life there, it was an expensive place (Elizabeths parents got us a good deal through their time share) for example parking alone was $30 per night. Once we tried to borrow beach chairs-- oh wait-- they cost $30 per HOUR. I could buy a beach chair for $30!! It was a fun trip though!

3 comments:

Christie // lemon squeezy home said...

Oh Britta, why'd you have to show a picture of a nice warm beach? I hate winter now--once Christmas is over it can go away, then again, I don't snowboard, but still...That looks like a great place to be!!

Tiff, Adam, Lily, Gemma and Linus said...

Remember that time you went to a really posh hotel wearing shorts and flip flops?

The Allen Family said...

Oh my goodness. Of course you would have to show this picture the day I had to shovel 8 inches of snow!! While more was coming down! Ugghh! Now I'm starting to wonder why I love Utah... Especially when you once again show off the cool places you've been. Very cool.